Sunday, August 26, 2012

Finally . . . Tomatoes!

I finally have a few ripening tomatoes on the Babycakes Cherry Tomato plant.  It has zillions of green baby tomatoes on it, but until this morning I hadn't noticed any ripening.  Now they are starting to turn:


The one in the upper corner is starting to turn, and the left one if already fully orange!


All 9 of these are on one vine, like a cluster of grapes!


Little baby green bell peppers.  19 of them between the two plants.  Don't stuffed peppers sound good?  I will have to post a recipe for sodium-free stuffed peppers that were good enough to fool my office into eating them without adding unneccesary salt.


Thought I'd post some positive photos tonight, since yesterday's post was kind of a bummer one.  I'm thinking 'Salsa' sounds good.  I even have a sodium-free seasoning packet I found at Lynn's DakotaMart.  I love my DM and especially their pharmacy.  They still deliver for free!

0 comments:

Post a Comment