Saturday, August 25, 2012

It can only get better from here

What is on my mind? That the world's stupidest car thieves hit our parking lot last night. My car was locked but I'd left the front windows down a smidgen. Someone chose last night to go looking for what Officer Cole said was likely "money, electronics, that king of thing." HELLO! It's a 1988 Ford Taurus with more than a bit of road rust. The only things in it were scrapbooking stuff since I had planned to go to a crop last night but wasn't feeling up to it. Wound up with a very high fever, a little head haziness, and stomach spasms. Fine this morning, but was about to go ballistic on my neighbor Mary when she woke me up this morning to tell me what happened. Her can got hit, too.

So if you know of anyone whose car was broken into recently, make sure they notify the police. Officer Cole Martin was very nice (and cute).  If you park outside, make sure that your cars are locked with the windows all the way up.
This was not how I wanted to start my day after being miserable all night.  I slept for 12 hours.  100.6 fever finally broke at 2:40 this morning.  The fever wasn't the worst part--it was  the stomach spasms.  My stomach gets tight and I start arching.  Haven't done that for over a year. Not fun, but I knew they would stop if I got warm enough.  Went to bed at 7 PM and realized I had a fever.  Came out and took it and knew why I was burning up if I touched my skin.  I knew if I went to the hospital they would just shove an IV in my arm and send me  home after so I decided to skip that.  Felt totally fine when I got up about 7:30 this morning.  No traces of anything.  Temp is back at my normal 98.4.

0 comments:

Post a Comment