Sunday, August 12, 2012

Blackhawk Down!

I will be taking about a week or two off from blogging as my rotator cuff heals.  I totally wrecked it yesterday throwing a tomato for a friend's dog to chase.  Turns out I'm no longer 13.  Anyway, since it is taking forever for me to type this, I will be back in touch soon.  In the mean time, you can contemplate how well you would like this:




Would you drink a cucumber soda?  I found this at the local grocery store, so I bought one for us to try.  At first it was hard to identify the actual flavor, other than all of us agreeing it was cool, light, and refreshing.  Plus it is all natural.  Not bad, but I wouldn't necessarily drink it on a regular basis.  If you are interested in trying it for yourself, it's next to the Jones Soda in the beverages aisle at Lynn's DakotaMart here in Pierre.  Just $1.09 a bottle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment