Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's all in a year . . .

I couldn't help feeling all day Wednesday that there was something I was supposed to remember.  Well I finally remembered it at 2 AM on Thursday, and now I can't sleep.  It was 8/8/11 when I returned to work after having been gone for about 2 months for hospitalizations and my transplant testing.  I made it 3 whole weeks before going back to the local hospital and then being transported by ambulance to Sioux Falls.  I'm still convinced that was brought on by an attack of colitis from eating WAY too much taco salad at the office potluck.  I'll take something much healthier to this week's.  I remember feeling fine until about 3 PM, when the office manager took me to the hospital.  She was familiar enough with me and my condition to rattle off what I was and wasn't doing, saying, and feeling.  So thanks, Ash, for taking such good care of me that day.  And may you never receive monkey parts for any illness,

0 comments:

Post a Comment