Tuesday, July 24, 2012

More Odd Sounds

It rained and stormed last night.  Enough that my car windows were still wet this morning.  Shortly after getting to work, it started raining again!  I love it!  But of course that means really high humidity today.  It may only be 84 degrees right now, but it is so humid that it's hard to breathe.  But rain!  I may not even have to water the garden tonight, which would be a good thing since I don't want to risk the bat that was in the garden last night coming back.

The car windows were still wet this morning.  This is the entrance on the back side
of the building.  The front entry is where I have my "garden."


 Rain coming down this morning across from my office.


Look at those raindrops jump.

The dried dill weed from this weekend that Georgette and Quinten dried for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment