Friday, July 20, 2012

Choco-holics Rejoice!

Oh rapturous joy!  The heavens have opened and produced the perfect new business for anti-new business Pierre.  Rejoice!  It's an entire store devoted to chocolate!  And while I can only enjoy a small bit from time to time, it's a sublime treat.

http://www.bhchocolates.com/

And they have a Pottery 2 Paint located right next door where you can walk in and paint pottery, go to events, or schedule a private group party.  Let's go girl--it's time to get our paint on!  You can take food and beverages in with you (coffee and chocolates, or chocolates and a soda from Coolers?).  And they have air conditioning!  Who doesn't love that?  Ok, so I didn't turn on my air until after 8 pm yesterday.  Even though it was 105 or 106 degrees.  I looked over at the bank across the street at 1:00--100 degrees!  It makes me long for my winter coat, scarf, and boots.  

I was dreading having to run all the way out to Wal-Mart for just 6 items.  I decided I could wait until Sunday morning around 9:30 when it's pretty empty to go.  It's certainly not as though I'm starving or anything.  I just whipped up a batch of chewy, creamy caramel rolls to take in for the callers tomorrow.  First, of course, I need to run to the Farmers' Market, then the grocery store, the scrapbook store to get some coloring paper for my Copic markers, then work.  All between 9 and 9:45.  Hope I sleep well again so I'm charged up for this!  G'night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment