Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What a difference a day makes!

Yesterday it was so hot that all the big digital thermometers on banks and stores were all screwed up. Walgreens said it was 78.  BankWest was freezing at 0 degrees on one side and 104 degrees on the other side.  And it was humid! 

Now it's 77 and not humid with a nice breeze.  I had to wait until almost 10 last night to water my garden.  I may have to water tonight, or I may not.  I'll have to check it later. Maybe I should at least water the tomatoes since they are growing so well.  The cherry tomatoes in particular look good and are already bearing fruit, even if it is still green and the size of peas.  Another couple weeks and they may be ready.  Shirley will be happy for sure!

Better eat my lunch now.  Chicken salad on 12 grain bread, and creamy cucumber and onions.  Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment