Saturday, September 17, 2011

It's still cold . . .

Ok, I'll admit I'm always cold.  But today, even mom broke out the sweater--and she's usually warm.  Very glad we have leftover potato leek soup from yesterday for dinner tonight.  It kept me warm for a little while.  Supposedly it will be in the 70's tomorrow.  I'll believe it when I see it.

I did make a couple of changes to the blog today.  I added a search box so you can search for anything on the blog, and I also added links to additional pages so that you can go right to the recipes or the resources if you're looking for something in particular.

As for me, I'm still doing really well.  It feels great to  feel like myself again.  Now I just have to remember not to overdo and to eat the right way (no more taco salad binges!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment