Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bored

Have you ever been so bored that your butt cheeks hurt from sitting?  We all have.  My furniture and stuff had more fun than we are.  It left Pierre on January 13.  The moving van's motor blew up in Huron.  A pickup from Madison came to tow my car back to Madison and got it in my parents' garage.  The tow truck wouldn't come get the moving van to Madison due to weather.  The next day it hauled as far as Howard.  Then it got pulled by the movers pickup to his house in Madison, then my belongings taken pickup load by pickup load to my parents' garage.  It is now waiting there until I get home and can have it hauled once again to my new apartment.

This past Friday I had labs done and another paracentesis.  This time they took 3 liters, for a total of 19 liters since December--or just a touch over 5 gallons.  My MELD is 21 this week, but a big jump in my creatinine, so I need to reduce my diuretics to prevent my kidneys from drying out.  I guess that means less running to the bathroom, so there is a slight up-side.

Raining today, and supposed to continue tomorrow.  They are getting loads of snow back home, so I'll take a little rain even if it does freeze.  Not like we have anything urgent to do--other than the hospital.  Otherwise it will wait until Tuesday or Wednesday when it dries off.

OK, not much else going on, so until later . . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment