Monday, February 25, 2013

A Sunshine Kind of Day

Wow, what an unexpected surprise! Thank you so much to my Klatt cousins for brightening up our day. The package mail came a while ago, although none of us were expecting any deliveries. Couldn't believe it was for me. Thank you so much Jeri, Penny,  Michael, and Joy for the basket full of sunshine! I now have sunshine yellow nail polish, yellow Play Doh, Juicy Fruit gum (which we all used to get in our birthday cards from Uncle Harold), Lemonheads, a chickee PEZ, puzzle book, gardening magazine, a scrubby sponge, yellow towel set and a bar of 444Farms goats' milk soap in one of my all-time favorite scents--Oatmel Milk and Honey. I think it smells like a bath-fresh baby that just ate its cereal. Plus the oatmeal in it is exfoliating, which I can use with my dry skin. Thanks again to all of you! The day is bright and sunny--and now even more so!



0 comments:

Post a Comment