Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Warm and Toasty

You know its crazy warm when you can wear just a sweater or jacket walking to work.  And it’s January.  This winter has been absolutely crazy.  The last time I looked out the window on Monday, it was 62 degrees.  And that was 2:30, so it probably went up a bit by the end of the day.  You just have to love that!  I’ve even tossed off a few of the blankets piled on my bed because I got warm enough during the night.  If I’m cold during the night, I get terrible spasms.  No chills, no spasms.

Work has been pretty busy with trying to train some new people, starting our projects late this month due to delays from the CDC, and having staff out all month with illnesses.  They finally gave me a cold, but it was just viral, and pretty much passed in a weekend.

And now it’s time to file my taxes—rather depressing when I see how much my income dropped due to not being able to work for so long last year.  I’m really hoping to prevent that from happening again this year.  I thought I’d get back a lot more than I did, but I guess they got rid of the $400 work credit, and I don’t qualify for Earned Income Credit.  Bah!

Oh well.  I promise to post more soon.  For now, it’s time to get ready for work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment